X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News from "The1"

Hello all! I have news from "The1".

He has left hell for good. He will turn in his keys tomorrow (monday) and pick up his last check on Tuesday.

He did a little "revenge" on them, and will be doing more "revenge" on them. This "revenge" is legal, and involves different state and local departments of government.

Just thought I should share this with all of you.

I read in his LJ that he had finally had enough.

I am so happy for him and I hope everything works out for him.

He gave them so much of his sweat and tears and got nothing in return.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Please, tell me he's opening his own pizza place. Please tell me that!

Hey, even I - a confirmed hater of tomatoes - would be over for a slice.

Rapscallion

Comment

Close, he might be working for their competition, who treats him better than they did.

And get this, their competition is in the same parking lot. Less than 100 yards away.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
          I read in his LJ that he had finally had enough.

Is there any way a link to his LJ might be posted, so that us not in the know can read up on his exploits?
          Last edited by Ree; 08-07-2006, 01:54 AM. Reason: excessive quoting

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
            Is there any way a link to his LJ might be posted
            Well, it's his own personal LJ, so I woud hesitate to do that without his permission out of respect for his privacy.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Oh, I remember that he was longing for a job at that place. Good to hear he got it. If memory serves, that place is mostly run by family.

Rapscallion

Comment

I thought the place he works at now was run by family as well, and that was half of the problem?

Anyway, i am SO glad he is out of that place. I hope he's doing better now. Any chance he might come back and see us?
                A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
                - Dave Barry

Comment

Raps, I said he might get it. But I personally don't see why he won't.

Comment

good for him!
                    really wish he still came here, havent heard from him in like a year or two it seems

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post

He has left hell for good. He will turn in his keys tomorrow (monday) and pick up his last check on Tuesday.
                      I've been wondering what he's been up to. It's good to know that he finally told them what they can do with themselves. Now, if he'd only show up here more often
                      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Ah - I missed the 'might'. My bad.

Still, it's good to hear he's escaped. Made my day more bearable.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post

to The1! He deserves much better than that hellhole.

Quoth Sandman View Post
                          He did a little "revenge" on them, and will be doing more "revenge" on them. This "revenge" is legal, and involves different state and local departments of government.
                          Ooh, I can't wait to hear this! Let me guess, habaƱero sauce in the Low Tide Clam Chowder?

All kidding aside, I'm hoping he's reporting the hellhole to the local state authorities for various violations.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I thought the place he works at now was run by family as well, and that was half of the problem?
                            When a business is family-run, which family makes a world of difference!

As for the revenge, there's nothing wrong with letting the health inspector, etc. know what's going on. Downright commendable, revenge or not, as long as you're not making stuff up which he wouldn't need to do.
                            Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Jimmy will be having a shirt burning soon, and there will be video of it.

Date and link to come at a later time.

Comment

Working...
                              X