This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer who was nice despite getting rude service

I was up at the Service Desk at HD, working with customers. This happened to be right in the middle of the week of my college finals, and I was sleep deprived and overall stressed out like no other. I have to pay rent, so I was still working 40 hours despite the finals.

A gentleman comes up, and I just incredibly rudely snap at him. He literally hadn't even said hello yet, and I react like he's the biggest SC I've ever met. He smiles, and asks if I'm in the middle of finals? I feel like a complete ass, and apologize. He laughs it off, and I do his transaction. We have a handful of 10% coupons around from various promotions, so I grab one and apply it to his order, saves him about $70. I think it was the least I can do for him not turning into a SC despite my attitude. Sometimes your customers can surprise you I guess.

That's a one in a trillion guy right there
    Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Actually, in smaller college towns, that's pretty common, at least in my experience. Everyone knows when finals are and just how stressful they can be, so everyone tries to cut everyone else a bit of slack because of it.

Comment

Working...
      X