This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman taking dog into pub!

Posted before the hack, reposted as best as I remember.

This was at around 1pm, when after a hard morning's retail therapy, I decided to go and have some lunch at a Wetherspoons nearby. First thing I did was go to the loo. There, was a woman with her Staff on a chain, standing by the mirror. I just went to the loo, did what I came to do and emerged from the cubicle.

As I washing my hands, this barman came in and told the woman to leave, on the basis that this being a food place and therefore she couldn't bring a dog in. She replied, "Well I'm not leaving him outside to be stolen am I?" The barman persisted, eventually the woman snapped, "Well, you just lost my custom, I'm going somewhere else."

She then doubled my shock factor by bellowing at her son who'd she taken into the ladies to get out, cuz they were going. When said son emerged, he was at least 12 years old.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Apparently she doesn't want her son to be stolen either . . .
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Quoth kerrisan View Post
      Apparently she doesn't want her son to be stolen either . . .
      Even though it would be a benefit to humanity to get him away from her before the conditioning sets in.
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
      X