This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Flaming Losers at Giant Eagle

So, there I am, getting essentials for the home while the little one hangs out with Grandma.....

I'm almost at the end of my list, and I realize I forgot something. So I stopped my cart at the end of the aisle, and walked over and picked up a roll of paper towels. By the time I got back- 1 minute at most- two a$$hats were trolling my cart. In fact the one had his hand in the cart looking at what flavors of gatorade I had and was selecting one for himself.

Now- I'm not a subtle person (and that's a BIG understatement).

So, I came back and said "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

He actually said, "Oh, I didn't know, I thought somebody just left this cart here". I said "Bullshit, don't be so lazy, walk over and get your own". He looked at me like he never had anyone dare talk to him like that. Dickhead.

They were two teenagers, pants hung way low, throwback jerseys on, totally thought their shit didn't stink. And they were OBVIOUSLY not grocery shopping. How many 15 year olds- and they couldn't be a day over 15 I swear- go grocery shopping? I would bet money they were going to grab the gatorade and chug it and leave it on the shelf somewhere.

Jerks. I'm sure they thought that the little housewife would be far too timid to say anything to the wannabe gangstas, think again f**ktards.

Most people think I'm a timid little housewife too, but they soon see the folly of their ways.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
    X