This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC friends

Got any friends who are MAJOR sc's??? I have....I have at least 2....and boy...do I grit my teeth when they get started....normally they are ringing a company for support or to find out something...but the person on the other end isn't dealing with the problem in the fashion my friends want

Now some times this is a legitamate problem(s) but man...the way the yhandle it...you wish you could take the phone from them....appologise to the person on the other side..and promptly bash your frined with the phone to see how THEY like it..

One even started screaming down the phone at someone (the person couldn't solve her problem fast enough)...my friend asked for a manager...and kept saying "manager, manager, manager" till she was put through to a manager......My bf is a big SC as well....but thats another story
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Worst I've got is a friend who just cannot make up his mind in an timely fashon... I'm talking absolutely NO snap-judgement ability, period. He'll stand there and ignore everything while trying to make up his mind. It's bad enough sometimes I'll let the person behind us go on up to keep the line moving.
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
    X