This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the HELL?

Ah... some days I hate people- I really do.
    Rudeness and language contained within- all me.

Our customer bathroom is locked- we let people in. This allows us to monitor how many people are going in and take any product they have to the counter instead of into the bathroom (theft).

Today this idiot comes in, she's walking around browsing.
    Then she starts coughing- it sounded pretty darn fake. Whatever.
    She keeps 'coughing' and 'coughs' harder and harder.
    All of a sudden she goes outside...
    Then she comes back inside and proceeds to come right up behind the counter and grabs my trash can and squats down- face over it.

Now, see I'm normally very calm. Jedi calm.
    But you know what- there is a LINE. She crossed it.

I see this and I say:

"EXCUSE ME! What are you DOING?!"
    Her: "I don't feel well."
    Me: "You ARE NOT planning on puking in MY trashcan are you?"
    Her: "Your bathroom is locked!"
    Me: "You were JUST OUTSIDE!"
    Her: *whiney* "I can't vomit outsiiiiiddde!"
    Me: Urge to kill rising... THERE IS A HUGE SEWER GRATE A FEW FEET OUTSIDE THE DOOR IN THE PARKING LOT! She was just there! GRRR!!!!
    Me: "I'll unlock the bathroom for you but you can't just come behind my counter and puke in my trashcan! Forget it!"
    Her: "Oh... okay."

Okay, now I know it's all fake because, I'm sorry, but if she really had to vomit she wouldn't have carried on that whole conversation with me- she'd have puked instead!
    At that- she wasn't even in the bathroom for an entire minute!
    Fucking drama queens.

Then she comes out and claims that she's allergic to the chemicals we use to clean our carpets. I told her that was impossible because our carpets DO NOT get professionally cleaned or even steam cleaned. We have a vacuume cleaner- that's it. She whines more about how we MUST use something on our carpets... GAH!

Then she starts whining because we're out of a particular movie.
    My urge to kill has peaked.
    I call Blockbuster. They have the movie she wants. YEA!
    She refuses to go there (it's 2 flippin' blocks away! Come on!)- she just wants us to magically have it. *headdesk*

My co- worker is trying to help her... he's great- he saves me but dooms himself to 20 excrutiating minutes of trying to explain a promotion to her stupid ass.

I had to go out for a cigarette. I have rarely wanted to vault the counter quite so badly...

Total time spent on her was probably a good 35 minutes of torturous whining and moronic comments/questions.
    Last edited by NightAngel; 10-03-2007, 10:55 PM.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London
Working...
X