This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It IS a Jamocha shake, you jerk!

I was in a previous place of employment, yesterday. It's a fast food restraunt that serves a lot of roast beef sandwiches (rhymes with Darby's). Anyway, they have three kinds of shakes there, Vanilla, Chocolate and Jamocha. This jerk comes up to my friend, Marie, and slams his milkshake down on the counter and screams, "I WANTED JAMOCHA! I HAVE BEEN UP HERE TWICE ALREADY AND I PAID SIX DOLLARS AND I WANT A JAMOCHA!!!!" Marie, of course, apologized and got him a Jamocha. The problem was, he had a Jamocha shake already, you can tell by what color it is. I suppose he can't taste it very well, or he just wanted a free refill.

She comes to take my order, and while this guy is glaring at her I slam my fist down on the counter, "I WANT A CHICKEN CLUB SALAD!" I figured, hey, I don't work here anymore so whatever. He turns his glare to me and says, "You can make fun of me all you want, why don't you try coming up here twice for a wrong order!" I replied, "Sir, you can yell and scream all you want, you will still look like an asshole. Why don't you try working here? What you think you're the only person here in line? And I have news for you, you did have a Jamocha. It isn't their fault if you can't taste it."

He settled down after that and went back to his seat. Five seconds later he's back up front, demanding to see a manager. he slams his newest Jamocha shake on the counter and orders her to taste it. She was absolutely repulsed. He demanded again that he wanted Jamocha and the staff kept giving him Vanilla. She offered to put more syrup in it for him and that seemed to satisfy him.

It just felt really good to tell off a sucky customer. Although, it didn't do any good. There's just no reasoning with those types of people.
    Check out my cosplay social group!
    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Welcome.

Did you see the other thread (bagger, I think) about slamming shakes down to alter them when giving them to SCs? Maybe his tastes are just too different...
    I second that Frederick Douglass quote--unfortunately, so do a lot of SCs.

Comment

*drools* Shame we don't have a 'Darby's' where I'm at right now. I could really go for some of their curly fries. Anyway, glad you got to actually speak your mind to the . Bet you've wanted to do that a whole lot of times while you were behind the counter.
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
        Anyway, glad you got to actually speak your mind to the . Bet you've wanted to do that a whole lot of times while you were behind the counter.
        I sure did when I worked at "Darby's"! Especially to the moron who kept coming in and ordering a hamburger! Hey dumbass, see those big signs on the back wall, with all the words and numbers? That's what is known as a MENU. Do you see the word "hamburger" anywhere on that menu, anywhere at all? No? Well gosh oh golly, I guess we DON'T sell hamburgers, just like the previous fifty times I told you!

And that jerk couldn't tell a Jamocha from a Vanilla shake? I don't like coffee flavor, even a little bit, and I could definitely taste it in the Jamocha shake. Methinks he was just being a jackass to demand freebies.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I just stopped into this thread because I saw "Jamocha".
          I love those so very much. YUM!!!

Uhm, that's it, carry on...
          "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
          HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
          X