Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I called her a f'ing bitch cause she was one!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I called her a f'ing bitch cause she was one!

ASSMAN and I went into a convience store to get a drink. I got on line and ASSMAN was standing beside me. There were about 5 people in front of me and I was last in line.

So, I am waiting patiently and making small talk with ASSMAN when I hear this obnoxious female voice say "are YOU in line"? I saw that it was a "high powered business woman" (or so she thought) and she had said this very nastily to him. He said "yes, I am". Then I hear her ask again, this time it is directed at me. It is again said with such a superior attitude that I want to punch her in her face. Now, it is obvious that I am in line, and I am carrying drinks in my hand and have my wallet out. I say that, yes, I am in line.

As I am waiting, I hear her behind me huffing and puffing and stomping her foot. I had had enough of it and turned around to her and said "if you are so important that you can't just wait in line like everyoe else, then by all means, go ahead of me you fucking bitch"! She just hung her head and I handed the drinks to ASSMAN and left the store before I got even more pissed off.

It's just that I see this kind of SC behavior everyday and when I am off work and out trying to have a good day, I do NOT need to be treated as a lower than low lifeform. I hope that she felt bad, and she WAS a f'ing bitch! How can people be so impatient?
    "If it offends one person, it effects everyone".....me, on the PC world in which we dwell.

ugh the foot tap.... closely followed by the finger drum

tap tap tap drum drum drum STFU!!!!

I cant stand impatient people

makes a note never to piss whshit off
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Way to put her in her place!!!!! I hope it sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
      X