This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunkin Donuts Seems To attract All The SCs

Seriously...I see more sucky customers there than at any other place ever. I went there this afternoon to get my usual large coffee and there was a mom and her 4 kids in front of me. SC was Mommy Dearest.

SC = self explanatory
    C= Cashier

SC: I want a small regular iced latte with no whipped cream
    C: *rings in the order* That was a small REGULAR iced latte with no whipped cream?
    SC: Yes

Cashier goes to make latte and comes back with it

SC: What the f**k is this? I didn't want iced coffee I wanted an iced latte!
    C: Um..that is an iced latte.
    SC: No, it isn't. What's IN this?
    C: Espresso and milk
    SC: No, this is NOT an iced latte. (SC reaches for the little pamphlet things that explain the different flavors of latte, and shoves it in the cashier's face while jabbing her finger at one of the pictures) THIS is an iced latte!
    C: Ma'am, that is a caramel swirl iced latte, and you ordered a regular.
    SC: Well I want this! Remake it!

Cashier goes over and makes a caramel latte (while the SC is muttering things like "Every time I come here I'm always waited on by some stupid moron"), and comes back.

SC: So now that I have the CORRECT latte, let me spell this out for you, since you're obviously too dumb to comprehend it on your own. When I say ICED LATTE, I mean THIS! *jabs finger at caramel picture again* So don't be telling me that it was the correct order when it wasn't. YOU PEOPLE NEED LEARN WHEN TO ADMIT YOUR DAMN MISTAKES OR I'M NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN!

SC then pays and ushers her kids (who were all looking absolutely embarrassed beyond belief) out of the restaurant, with all the other customers looking at her like The poor cashier looked like she was about to cry. I gave her a three dollar tip after she took my order, hoping to cheer her up a little.

Some people shouldn't be allowed out in public.
    "Penny Lou Pingleton, you are absolutely, positively, permanently punished! You will live on a diet of saltines and tang, and you'll never leave this room again....Devil child! Devil child!"

That customer needs to learn the difference between lattes and coffees. Also, based on the way she was acting, she wasn't setting a good example for her children.

Sounds like the cashier made the correct drink to begin with. She should've explained the difference between an iced coffee and an iced latte, though.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Comment

Quoth CreepyCarrie View Post
      Cashier goes over and makes a caramel latte (while the SC is muttering things like "Every time I come here I'm always waited on by some stupid moron"), and comes back.

SC: YOU PEOPLE NEED LEARN WHEN TO ADMIT YOUR DAMN MISTAKES OR I'M NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN!
      If the service is not as good as I'd hoped on my first visit, I'd try a second time, to see if it was a one time thing. If it was at least as sucktacular the second visit as the first, I'd think long and hard about whether I'd want to go to the same place for a third time.

If it's so consistently bad, why keep going back???
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Wow, what a spectacular display of petty power-tripping. Boy howdy, Mommie Dearest sure gave that clerk what for!

I feel bad for her kids.

Comment

Quoth CreepyCarrie View Post
          SC: So now that I have the CORRECT latte, let me spell this out for you, since you're obviously too dumb to comprehend it on your own. When I say ICED LATTE, I mean THIS! *jabs finger at caramel picture again* So don't be telling me that it was the correct order when it wasn't. YOU PEOPLE NEED LEARN WHEN TO ADMIT YOUR DAMN MISTAKES OR I'M NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN!

SC then pays and ushers her kids (who were all looking absolutely embarrassed beyond belief) out of the restaurant, with all the other customers looking at her like
          I've done time behind the steamer, and people like this make me furious. SHE ed up her order when she made it, and it's the CASHIER'S fault for not knowing the self-entitled, snotty little wanted a specialty drink when she ordered a basc iced latte? At least her kids seem to have figured out that their mom isn't parent-of-the-year material.
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

she was a c*, period; if retail slaves could read minds, do these morons honestly think we'd waste our time working at jobs that serve them? hell no, i'd (and the rest, most likely) would be out making the big bucks, not taking crap off of useless, powertripping breeders like this cow.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

My reply if I was the cashier "Well jeez lady, if you wanted a caramel iced latte you should have said that in the first place. Now get the heck out of the store and don't come back until you can act like a civilized adult."
              Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Working...
              X