This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Lazy

One of my co-workers comes in the fitting room with an empty stroller from the Customer Service desk (we collect our go backs from there...besides the rolling racks, etc.). She tells us that the stroller she just got was a floor model and that a customer used it to carry her baby around the store because she didn't feel like carrying the baby anymore . The customer could've went to get herself a cart, and it's not that long of a walk to do something so simple!!!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

I don't know about your store, but most stores I've been to have their strollers up on a shelf with locks on them so people can't just take them.

Seriously, what's wrong with just getting a shopping cart for the kid? It's a lot easier to shop with a cart and many even come equipped with padded baby seats. Worried about germs? No problem, some stores even have disinfecting wipes so you can swab down the cart.

People never cease to amaze me.
    Suddenly, Vermont became the epicenter of the dystopia.

Comment

Wow. That person must not like their child much.

A FLOOR MODEL?!?!?!?

They want to potentially cause bodily harm to an innocent infant?
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I dunno how old the baby was, but in some of the carts, we have carriers attached to the seat portion of the cart. Some of them have another unit that is attached to the cart for toddlers and young children to sit in. As far as the floor model strollers go, no locks on them and no other means of protection. It's a free for all with those, but on the strollers, there is a tag on there that says that it is not intended for sale (for display only).
        Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 12-27-2007, 04:01 AM.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
        X