This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back To Work

Yep, the BrassCowboy has gone back to work at the same three lettered pharmacy that he has bitched about meticulously. Why? He needs the money.

They offered me about $2 more per hour, which I still dont think is enough to compensate for all the crap I've put up with, but I really dont want to search for a new job, which could take weeks, and then relearn a different system, yada, yada, yada. On the Bright side, that toady character M, who some of you may remember, is no longer with the company. HOORAH!!!!!!!!

Anywhoo...with him gone, I'll probably be back in the photo lab. Plus, since I need more money, I will probably be working an extra day per week (probably Fridays, when bad things always happen).

I know that it is hell, but it is only until late December (I'm getting my holiday pay, b*tches!), and then its off to school in New York, where all that money I just made will disappear in a matter of days.

Olive juice you too.

Was M the guy who came to work drunk? or drank at work? Something like that...

Yay for you to get more money, and BIG YAY to you for the film-school plans!! Will you remember all of your CS pals when you're the next Steven Spielberg?
    Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Well at least you wont have to worry about M anymore. Keep us(me ) updated on the film school!!
      "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

Quoth PuckishOne View Post
        Was M the guy who came to work drunk? or drank at work? Something like that...

Yay for you to get more money, and BIG YAY to you for the film-school plans!! Will you remember all of your CS pals when you're the next Steven Spielberg?
        No. The store manager came into work drunk. M is the one who threw his keys at my "family jewels," took 45 minute paid smoke breaks, passed his work onto others, etc, etc.

And yes, I will remember all you people. How could I forget these stories of vinegar boys and guitar carnage?

Olive juice you too.

Comment

Quoth BrassCowboy View Post
          No. The store manager came into work drunk. M is the one who threw his keys at my "family jewels"
          Ah...I do get my a**holes confused sometimes. Good riddance, no matter.
          Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Quoth PuckishOne View Post
            Ah...I do get my a**holes confused sometimes. Good riddance, no matter.
            ROFL I do believe thats the funniest thing i have heard all day
            "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

Working...
            X