This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant at the busiest time of year SCs

Attention all NBA SC fans, I know the NBA season does not start for a while but I am dreading it because of you people during the season making me renew my lost faith in humanity.
    For those who park in VIP:

First, just because you are parking in VIP does not mean you are better than me, it means you just wasted an extra $30 just to park in a lot that's close to the building. Don't complain about how you deserve special privelages because I'm not going to give you any. I do not care how 'important' you are, you're just a normal everyday person and you're making yourself look bad. If you forget your pass at home, you forgot it at home. End of story. I won't buy it and if you say that we let you in before, oh well because I'm not budging.

To those who park in Suites:

Quit trying to claim that you have the owner's car, we know what he drives, where he parks and everything. If you pull that stunt I will just tell you to turn around and don't bother whining. Learn to get to game early, if you purposely came late and think you're going to get a spot, THINK AGAIN!!! If the lot is closed, it is closed. We won't let you in, and that is that.

To those with passes of any kind:

LEARN TO READ YOU IDIOTS!!!! Read the pass, and the sign in front of you. The pass you have right in your hand, the sign is visible even in the Michigan winters we have, so don't play dumb with me, you knew it but you still thought you could get in, nice try buddy.

To those who are stuck in parking lot traffic:

There is nothing I can do to make traffic move, I do not have telekiness to move all the cars into their rightful place. Some paitence would be appreciated because yelling at me isn't going to make traffic move, sit back and listen to the radio or talk to your friends, gf/bf, or wife/husband. The time goes faster that way.

To the women who attend these games: The way you dress just makes me wonder if you have any self respect at all. Wearing skirts that are too short will make me think that you just give everything easily. I can give you a bunch of tips on how to look stunning without looking like Paris Hilton. She is in no way attractive and neither are you if you wear clothes like that. This is just to complain about the way you dress because I also notice prostitots looking like that.

To the guys: Cut it with the rich man act, especially in front of your gf or wife. They will think of you as a fool.

Finally, here's to my employer and coworkers: Coworkers, please try and cut out the businessman aura. The only reason you put that on is so you can look good in front of the customers, and this arena is too stuck up anyway. Employer; RELAX. Do not freak out. That is all.

I had to get it out before the season starts, these people are idiots. I get at least one or two SCs a basketball game.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

To the women who attend these games: The way you dress just makes me wonder if you have any self respect at all.

I want to one of the playoff games they show on the jumbotron there this past year. Man oh man some of the way those girls were dressed ack! I don't even want to think about how they dress for actual games!

Comment

I imagine they probably dress that way so they can get onto the jumbotron.
      (That is the big screen- right?)
      "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
      HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
        I imagine they probably dress that way so they can get onto the jumbotron.
        (That is the big screen- right?)
        Yep. The jumbotron games are very easy to work unlike real games. The worse I've seen in terms of dress is the country music concerts, specifically Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. That had a lot of SCs, but the NBA tops in terms of SCs.

Comment

Quoth ihatethenba68 View Post
          ... but the NBA tops in terms of SCs.
          Hence your name, eh?
          "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
          HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
            Hence your name, eh?
            I'm kinda of wondering about the 68 part.
            I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Quoth LostMyMind View Post
              I'm kinda of wondering about the 68 part.
              I just like the number 68.

Comment

Quoth ihatethenba68 View Post
                I just like the number 68.
                42 for me.
                ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

I thought it might be your year of birth.
                  "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                    42 for me.

What's the question? *Ducks*

Comment

Working...
                    X