This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cradle's trying to rob me...

Not a sucky customer, but amusing non the less.

While I was working with the hot foods, two little boys came up to my counter...9, 10 at the oldest. They asked for a few pieces of chicken. I got their order packaged, and handed to them, asking "Can I get you any thing else?"
    The conversation went like this:

LB = Little boy

LB: Yeah, can I get your number?
    Me: *Blink* Wha?
    LB: Can I get your number, I wanna take you out friday.
    Me: o.o; Sorry sweety, but I think you're a little too young for me.
    LB: But I'm tall for my age!
    Me: Maybe in a couple years...

After that he sulked, then him and his friend wandered off with their chicken....
    Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

HA!

That's so... precious!

"But I'm tall for my age!".... I can't stop laughing at that!
    "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

That's cute . . .

Of course, that wouldn't work with me as I generally rob graves instead of cradles. I probably would have been too busy laughing at the child instead of using a comeback.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that was soooooooooooooo cute!!!!

At Goodwill, we had a little boy who was about 5, who always wanted to take out a coworker (who was about 18 or so at the time). It was just so adorable to see, and the assistant store manager turned it into a story to enter said coworker into a worker of the week/month contest. She won.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Awhile back, my mother was talking to a friend of hers and his five year old son. As they parted company, the little boy turned around and said to my mother, "See you around, Sugar Britches."
          I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

Working...
          X