This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flooded building

Just when I thought that I was going to have a normal night of work, I heard something that definitely changed the night for me. At the arena, we have our own building and we hang out there most of the time. We just remodeled the place and it turned out great until today. A supervisor washed a truck before she had to go off to the Party Venue. We keep our hose inside because part of the building is also a garage, well the supervisor left the hose on and when someone else went to the building to pick stuff up, he heard water running, opened the doors to witness water running out the garage like Niagra Falls.

A lot of stuff got flooded apparantly, the floor in one area had an inch of water and this was after the water drained. I don't know how much stuff got thrown out, but it was a lot.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

I hope they find out who did it. Keep us posted. Basic stuff like that is hard to forget.
    "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Please let us know if restitution is requested.

Wow. Forgetting to shut off a hose. I can't say I've ever done that.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Let me get this right, A supervisor turned the building into a swimming pool. If I'm understanding this one right, then this belongs in Morons in Management. If she gets away with this, then anything goes at your job.
        My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

UPDATE: Well, we did find out who did it but our boss, being the idiot that he is yelled at my supervisor instead of her for flooding it. This is very normal, he yells at the wrong person. "We can't allow this type of behavior anymore, you guys are out of control." I do not know the consequences for her, but we are still cleaning out the building.
          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
          X