This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6+3+1= trouble

For many years I worked at a childrens/family portrait studio(it rymes with ears). This one day just takes the cake.

Two women arrive a few minutes before their appointment and tell the front person that they are waiting for a few more to show up, that in of itself isn't that strange, but I digress. A few moments later another woman shows up with two kids as well, at this point I notice that she seems a little lost and I ask if I can help. She ask if there was an appointment for "Smith". I say yes, and then I notice that the other two women are also with "Smith". The two afore mentioned seem to know each other, however the third is unknown to either of them.

After it seems that everyone is there, we try to get started(try being the key word). All of the kids are most likely under 4 years old, maybe one of them is six. Fortunatly I wasn't the one photographing them, I would have lost my mind with this group.

After about 10 minutes a guy comes in with pants down to his knees, and goes into the room, that is when the fun starts. The first two women don't really bother with saying hi, however the kids do, by saying DADDY!!! and I do mean all 6 kids. That is when the last woman started swinging at him, she just found out that she isn't the only one. just let it be said that security was called and people were arrested by the wonerful Goodletsville, TN Police Dept.

Quoth Demonpriest View Post
    After about 10 minutes a guy comes in with pants down to his knees, and goes into the room, that is when the fun starts. The first two women don't really bother with saying hi, however the kids do, by saying DADDY!!! and I do mean all 6 kids. That is when the last woman started swinging at him, she just found out that she isn't the only one. just let it be said that security was called and people were arrested by the wonerful Goodletsville, TN Police Dept.
    Why on earth would the guy "let the cat out of the bag" in that way? Oh honey were going to get our pictures taken, by the way I have two other babie's mommies.

Jerry springer-tastic.
    Last edited by Broomjockey; 02-10-2008, 07:03 PM. Reason: no need to quote the whole thing
    Girls do not exist on the intarweb.

Comment

he wanted a pic of all of his kids, sometimes people breeding permit should be revoked.

Comment

with pants down to his knees
        Um...? If I saw a guy walk into a kid's waiting area with his pants around his knees, I'd have the cops on the phone immediately.
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I'm thinking he meant pants down in the gangsta-wannabee-showing-tighty-whities way, not in the 'showing off his equipment' way.
          Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

with pants down to his knees,
            Note to self, remember Anglo-American dictionary whilst reading boards...
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth SportinGoods View Post
              Why on earth would the guy "let the cat out of the bag" in that way? Oh honey were going to get our pictures taken, by the way I have two other babie's mommies.

Jerry springer-tastic.
              Actually, they need to first make their debut on Maury for the paternity testing, then they can "graduate" to Jerry.

Either way, it's a skewed way to look at family relations. I suspect those children will need years of therapy.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

That is a perfect storm of Fail.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                  Note to self, remember Anglo-American dictionary whilst reading boards...
                  Oh, good, at least I wasn't the only one confused by it. Hell, I'm in Texas, and I didn't understand it.
                  "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                    Oh, good, at least I wasn't the only one confused by it. Hell, I'm in Texas, and I didn't understand it.
                    Yeah, the whole British pants= NA underwear's been the cause of a few hilarious misunderstandings in my past
                    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                      Yeah, the whole British pants= NA underwear's been the cause of a few hilarious misunderstandings in my past
                      Now that deserves a seperate post!
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                        Now that deserves a seperate post!
                        Nah, not nearly as exciting as you think. First time I was on a school trip to England, and we were doing house-stays to save money, and I asked if I could use the washer as I'd gotten my dress pants dirty. That caused a few odd looks.

Second, was chatting online with a female Brit friend, and mentioned the need to go put pants on. Women being who they are...
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I think I actually did see this episode of Jerry Springer...
                          ... and a side note, I absolutely hate the pants half down style (my old roommate loved that style on other guys... he had his reasons...) honestly, how much does it cost for a belt that fits.... I got one from the local Deseret Industries for a dollar... and i'm sure if you can't afford that they are a charitable organization you might convince them to give you it for free.
                          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                            honestly, how much does it cost for a belt that fits....
                            Or just get PANTS that fit and he wouldn't need to worry about the belt!
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                              i'm sure if you can't afford that they are a charitable organization you might convince them to give you it for free.
                              Or, I dunno, use ROPE?
                              The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
                              X