This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes i love my job

Ok i have weird things at my job... i love it... so much awesome stuff.... so much with the stupid stuff and yesterday omg....
    It was prefect...

Its called TASER C2....
    Its slogan is 'love her? protect her.'
    and the colors?
    Black Pearl, Electric Blue, Titanium Silver (yes girlly names), Red Hot, Metalic Pink and Fashion Pink.... Yes two pinks....

I laughed so hard my boss made two controlled substance jokes (Heather honestly you have to stop drinking before work and Heather is it the drugs are you *imates shooting up*)

That's so awesome. Congrats on an awesome boss!
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Black Pearl - name of a ship in a Pirate movie
      Electric Blue - a color from the days of Neon
      Titanium Silver - a type of metal

It may just be me (who is female) but I don't see these as girly color names. Just more descriptive than using red, black, blue. It is a common marketing technique/ trend. (look at come of the cell phones)

As for the two pinks . . .one is most likely a soft/ pale/ baby pink, the other a bold vibrant "hot" pink. (Another current market trend)

Comment

Yup girly colors....A manly color would be Gunmetal, Motor Oil Black, Mushroom Cloud Grey, and Dreamy Death.

Some days I wonder why I'm not in marketing for them thar cell phone companies
        My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

those are just the colors we sell it comes in 3 other colors including leopard, desert camo, and forest camo

Comment

No pink camo?
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
              No pink camo?
              They're totally missing out on the Nunavut market without the pink camo version.

Electric blue is a color that goes back to the 19th century, I believe. IIRC, it was mentioned in a Sherlock Holmes story. I love the shade.

I had to go to the Taser site, and they've added Forest Camo, Desert Camo and Leopard. Pink Camo may not be far behind.
              Last edited by wagegoth; 02-18-2008, 07:46 PM. Reason: colors!
              Labor boards have info on local laws for free
              HR believes the first person in the door
              Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
              Document everything
              CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
              X