This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you think you're at?

IPF's WTF thread reminded me of this "woman" who graced me with her presence a couple of weeks back.

BAD SWEARS

Me:

HB: HoeBag

CW: CoWorker

Me: Can I help you?

HB: Yes I need wiper blades for my 2006 Honda Accord.

Me: I think you want the building next door. They're Honda. We're Chevrolet.

HB: This isn't Honda?

Me: No ma'am.

HB: HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? FUCK YOU! <leaves>

CW: <said to the slammed door>Oh, I don't know bitch. Maybe the BIG FUCKING SIGN OUT FRONT?

Then we laughed a lot.

Seriously, WTF?
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Well obviously you guys switched the signs, ON PURPOSE, just to confuse customers, dontcha know!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Sad how people get mad at others for their own mistakes.
      Telling a cop, "My taxes pay your salary!" is dumb.
      Telling a cop you demand your shit without paying taxes is even more dumb.
      -Automan Empire

Comment

See, this is why I don't work retail, because I would've said ... BEFORE SHE GOT OUT ...

Me: How the fuck were you supposed to know? Because the BIG FUCKING CHEVY SIGN that we have, you stupid bitch. So, go next door where they have the BIG FUCKING HONDA sign and get your parts.

Oh, that would feel so good. I don't even have to be there to know how good that would feel.
        "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

To quote some of my crappy customers (regarding her being in the wrong building):

Are you sure?
          Can you check anyway?
          When did you stop selling that? I know I've bought it from you before.
          Well, I know my friend bought that from you - she told me!

Gotta love it....
          Oh yeah? Well I have a few words for you! Like YOU, and ARE, and A MORON!!!!

Comment

Quoth KMCA View Post
            Sad how people get mad at others for their own mistakes.
            very sad. Some people just never want to take responsiblity for their own mistakes, and then all the credit for someone elses success
            We Pick Up the Pieces

Comment

Next time just say that you're getting into the April Fool's Day spirit a bit early.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
              X