This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It pays to pay compliments!

The other day, I contacted my cell phone service provider's customer support line. To keep the story short, I was receiving gibberish text messages, and I wanted it to stop.

The technician to whom I spoke was friendly, understanding and competent. All things considered, he met my extremely high expectations, and I thought, "What the heck, I've always wondered what it is like to compliment a service provider to his manager. Let's find out."

I then proceed to praise the technician to his manager, and her response to me was, "I appreciate your feedback. We do have a recognition and rewards program, and I will see to it that ****** will be entered in this program."

Wow. That made me feel good. I hope it made the tech feel good, too. Warm fuzzies all around!

Oh, the moral: Take the time to reward good service; it feels good!
    "At any time, for any reason and without any warning, a meteor could fall from the sky and kill us all."
    -- The Meteor Principle

Galbadia Hotel - Free Video Game Soundtrack Downloads

Yes yes! Not enough people compliment the workers that give good service...maybe if we more people like you we'd *gasp* like our jobs more
    Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Working...
    X