This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uber cool Store Manager is a Grandpa.

I heard the news Sunday and am finaly getting around to posting it. Our cool SM is now a grandpa. His son had a baby boy on Thursday or so. Our manager doesn't look that old, so it was a surprise to me. On the more funny side, our SM spends so much time in our store making sure everything is going OK (The joke is that he lives on the roof of the store.) that our DM (I believe) told our SM to go spend some time with his grandson. I believe the exact wording was, "Go see your grandson and don't come back until at least Monday or you're fired." (Joking of course.) He will be glad that the store has not fallen apart.

He is a great SM, always asking how it is doing and shaking your hand. He may spend alot of time at the store, but he doesn't micromanage. He is such a great guy and everyone at the store is very happy for him.
    "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Seriously???? That is really cool. You're right, he doesn't look old enough to be a Grandpa! I hope he got to spend some great time with his family!

I've been in enough different stores to know that he really is an awesome SM. Wish they were all like him!

Comment

Working...
    X