This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was robbed! Rather funny.

So I was doing the frieght, its like 3 in the morning. Customer came in and went to counter. I follow and ask what he wants. He wants pack of camels. I turn to get them, turn back to see a gun. Pointed right in my face, He demanded that I give him the cash in the drawer. Before I could stop and really think about what it is going, I ask him for his id for the ciggs! That was a few seconds of fear as poiinted closer to my face and said bag the money faster. So gets the bag of cash, tells me to lay down. I do so. The he runs outsidem, where I hear a scuffle and gunshots. Door opens again, I've pissed myself but it was a police officer! They saw the whole thing, and were just waiting for him to leave so they could grab them..

What are the freaking odds a police team be right there when I am being robbed?
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

You should have asked if he still wanted the ciggarettes
    Glad it all worked out in the best possible way, we havent got time to go shopping for another Plaidman
    "don't go to the neighbors,that's just what the fire expects you to do"-phillippbo
    "Please do not look into laser with remaining eyeball."
    Support bacteria.They're the only culture some people have.

Comment

Gotta ask... Was he old enough to buy ciggs? Did you see id? Glad you're okay. Keep us updated.

Comment

*Note to self: Get to police station to turn in CCW forms.* Good to hear it ended well for you..
        "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Wow. Buy a lottery ticket or something. Talk about damn lucky.

Glad you're ok.

Comment

I'm glad you're OK.

Personal advice--if/when offered counselling, take it. I wish I did.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
            X