This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I know it's not just Lowe's

After reading many of the posts on here. Now I realize Lowe's isn't the only place with SC's.
    Webmaster of the non-profit Lowe's Employee Forum:
    www.lowesredapron.com

Then there's Wal-Mart. They're the motherlode of SC's.

Comment

Virtually all stores have SCs. They come in many different colors, shapes, sizes and flavors but they're out there.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Virtually all stores have SCs. They come in many different colors, shapes, sizes and flavors but they're out there.
        FLAVORS? Is...is cannibalism legal in your country?
        "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Quoth Sylvia727 View Post
          Irv lives in Grumbles, of course it's legal!

People legs taste like Spam.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Sylvia727 View Post
            Oh come on now! If somebody tells you I ate an SC, it's not true! I'm a good boy!

And he did NOT need a shower. Lies. All lies!

Comment

Don't eat the Soylent Green!
              I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Oh come on now! If somebody tells you I ate an SC, it's not true! I'm a good boy!

Riiiiight. I'm just gonna go check something out over here...on the other side of the room...with a machete. Please, continue.
                "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

IPF, that is just so wrong on so many levels, that I'm not even going to be undignified and let you have that for which you left yourself wide open.

(dang it's difficult not to dangle participles! especially not in front of IPF! )
                  Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post

(dang it's difficult not to dangle participles! especially not in front of IPF! )
                    Good idea. I'm still hungry.

*burp*

Comment

Working...
                    X