This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another reason why I hate our cleaning service

Bear with me, I'm leading to something...

Tonight we had some big thunderstorms, and I thought I heard the sirens in town going off.

Turns out it wasn't the sirens I was hearing, but the cleaning guy vacuuming with the vacuum howling like crazy because it was clogged.

The cleaning crews have no idea how to maintain anything, and don't even try. We used to have a couple of vacuums that worked for years with no problems, because the maintenance guy knew how and when to fix them. These people just let the vacuums howl until the motor burns up, and then they GRAB A NEW ONE RIGHT OFF THE SALES FLOOR.

WITHOUT LETTING US KNOW THEY ARE DOING IT.

They have already been through two off the salesfloor. LP used to think they were being stolen until we let them know the cleaning people were taking them.

I wish corporate would sack these idiots already.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Our cleaning service has decided it's not their job to make sure they have enough janitorial supplies. We're supposed to keep an eye on the supply levels and place an order when they're out.
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Working...
    X