This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horseshoeis Gluteus

So I was hanging out with my coworker after work sunday. We went to an exit near a store, but the street was too busy, so my co-worker decided to go out a different exit. He reversed, and we slammed into a woman who came up behind us. (I swear my coworker is a great driver, though he made a mistake).

His first thought was crap. I won't get into the details of why, but the result is no insurence yet on his car. The best part of this, was it happened in front of a cop driving by. Though the cop didn't see it.

The lady driving it was looking at her front car. She brushed it, and after a few minutes said there no damage to it. No need to worry about it or report it, and we all went on our merry way. Boy was he happy.

Then, later we were driving, we decided to go to a pizza joint I haven't been to in a decade. Along our way, we see lights flashing, and pull over by a cop. We our ID. (Well, his driver license, my ID). Cop runs it.

To give more detail why, don't know. But his car is pretty, well beat up. Its basically junk, but he got it at a price he could afford on his salary. The plates are also expired. He had a tempory one, but, again, tempory, and he lost it after that expired.

He lied to to police saying he bought it a few days ago. I just kinda stayed quiet.

I know co-worker has a junivile record. I'm pretty sure my own mistakes are on that cop readout too. However, nether of us have warrents, nor any crime, (Minor or major) on our records for years. The cop came back, and told coworker.
    "I could have your car towed. You have no insurence, and your tags are expired. But I'm going to let you go with a citation".

He basically owes Near a hundred for the tags, and nearly 300 for the lack of insurence. But he didn't get his car towed, and I didn't have to call a friend or mom for a ride back home.

BTW: Pizza joint was as good as I remembered.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

He's damn lucky the officer was in a good mood else you'd probably have been walking.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

LOL and here is where I say "Wow, if that isn't a sign from the powers that be, what is??" The universe has an odd way of saying umm...you might want to do something, doesn't it?
      Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Working...
      X