This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh so giggle-tastic!

I love it! I haven't had an SC bust out and ask me for the president or CEO to help resolve their issue in so long, I almost forgot about how much that makes me giggle!

I mean, really, this company is HUGE! I mean HUGE!!

What is it with SCs that they think we have the CEO of the company on our speed dial and he just LOVES to take calls from our members and help them with their petty shit. Because that's what it usually always is - petty shit.

The funny thing about this SCs request - today is actually the day that our President is visiting the company! He's here - conducting the usual dog and pony show. Allow me, kind sir, to go and get him so he can help you do the job I am paid to do.
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

So did you tell them no & get to listen to a ranting tirade?!

Comment

I had someone call on behalf of a customer asking for the CEO's address to make a complaint. I told them that we had a dept that dealt with Customer complaints but they didnt want to hear about it, even when I told them that whoever handles the CEOs mail would simply send it to that dept.
      It also didnt help that we also don't have the CEOs address at hand. So what I did was to ask my manager who told me to give them our general address and label their letter to the CEO. I highly doubt their letter got there. There are channels for different issues and if you dont use them, don't complain when your issue goes nowhere; you cant always jump to the the head of the line like an EW.

Comment

Quoth MyEccentricHell View Post
        So did you tell them no & get to listen to a ranting tirade?!
        I started to argue with him because I am feeling a bit fiesty today - but I remembered there's a number to transfer such knuckleboobs so that I don't even have to deal with them. Those people get paid to deal with escalated calls...not much more than me - but they can take all those calls they'd like.
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
          I started to argue with him because I am feeling a bit fiesty today - but I remembered there's a number to transfer such knuckleboobs so that I don't even have to deal with them. Those people get paid to deal with escalated calls...not much more than me - but they can take all those calls they'd like.
          I do that to callers for my company's CEO all the time...the worst part is I have to explain to the caller first that Mr. CEO's office will not take a call of this nature & that I am prohibited from transferring the line. I just love the reactions people have over such mountain out of molehill issues.

Comment

I know if I was the CEO of some giant company (meaning I'd be a heartless money grubbing EW myself), I'd love to take calls from petty nobodies about crap that doesn't matter.

I'm sure CEOs don't have very good customer service skills unless they're talking to a potential investor.
            Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Reminds me of this story.

One woman who frequently flew on Southwest, was constantly disappointed with every aspect of the company’s operation. In fact, she became known as the “Pen Pal” because after every flight she wrote in with a complaint.

She didn’t like the fact that the company didn’t assign seats; she didn’t like the absence of a first-class section; she didn’t like not having a meal in flight; she didn’t like Southwest’s boarding procedure; she didn’t like the flight attendants’ sporty uniforms and the casual atmosphere.

Her last letter, reciting a litany of complaints, momentarily stumped Southwest’s customer relations people. They bumped it up to Herb’s [Kelleher, CEO of Southwest] desk, with a note: ‘This one’s yours.’

In sixty seconds, Kelleher wrote back and said, ‘Dear Mrs. Crabapple, We will miss you. Love, Herb.’”
              My Pointless Links collection.

Comment

Did they ask for "the CEO" or did they ask for them by name? It's always fun to respond to "I want to speak to (head of company!)" with "Uhh.. who?"

Comment

When I worked the returns desk at my company, I was doing a simple refund for a woman. Nothing out of the ordinary or SC about her. Suddenly, the phone rings. The cashier next to me, answers it and handles the call like we all do.

"Hello? No, I'm sorry we don't have any Wii's in...I don't know when we'll get more...my manager can't help you...if you have a complaint take it up with Nintendo for not sending us more." <click>

The woman I do the return for is smiling the whole time. When he hangs up, she says:

"I'm the personal secretary of the President of Nintendo. 95% of my calls since Christmas have been from angry parents wanting to talk to the president of the company so they can get their kid a Wii. I don't know how they get our number, but nowadays I just let it all go to voice mail."

Olive juice you too.

Comment

Working...
                  X