Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say that Thursday's are probably my favorite day to work. Business is slow and we have just finished most of the weeks projects so we get to relax some before the usual busy weekend.

Friday through Monday are my least favorite days to work. Something always happens with dumb customers and are usually swamped. Sundays are the worst though since I am usually the only manager working that day so I cannot leave for any reason. Almost forgot the usual 10 min rush of people before close on Sunday therefore making me stay longer after working all day.

Comment

Mondays are usually quiet in the extreme. So very slow and dull.

Thursdays are a little busier and are probably the best time to work - busy enough to keep you occupied, but not frantic.

Saturday nights are our busiest time. It is now a running joke that I get put on the kiosk every saturday night, which sucks.

Sundays are quick, slow, quick, quick slow. And we often get troublesome customers.

Those are the days I work downstairs. In projection, midweek involves making up films, and changing ads and trailers. Evenings are easier cos it is mostly just putting on films.
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Least favorite: Saturday and Sunday evenings. Deader than dead and time grinds to a halt. I can only spend so much time doing laps around the store pretending to be busy.

Most favorite: Anytime it's busy, just because time goes by faster.

If I had to pick specific days, I'd say I hate Mondays most because that's when I count furniture and get to experience the mess the truck unloaders and carryout people make of the furniture backstock.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
        X