X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an odd, weird day...

Today was just weird...

First, I walk in and it's completely dead slow. So I see Bob and he goes, "you're in for a long, long night." Normally, it's all about positive energy!!

So... I go get my water and come back and T starts talking to me. I say something that if you don't know me, would be considered mean. She grabbed my hand and kissed it! T is like 50 some years old, so it wasn't that thrilling for me. Then she mentions that there is cake in the break room. I'm not a fan of cake and I tell her, then she kisses my hand again!

Get myself out of that situation before she tries to make out with my hand or something.

Then I help this customer and after all was said and done, he asks if I'm seeing anyone. I tell him no. And he goes on about this attractive 21 year old he knows that I should give a call. He wanted me to date his daughter. So he gives me her phone number, I wait for him to leave and throw it away.

I was chattin' with my fellow coworkers and phone rings. It's internal so I answer, "Lawn and garden" and it was our LP manager, "GET IN MY OFFICE NOW!"

I'm thinking, "great, what'd I do now?" Go into her office and she's yelling at me to sit down. Then she's taking out a polaroid camera saying she needs my picture.

I didn't do it!!

She takes my picture then shakes my hand saying, "Congratulations!!" Apparently I won tickets to something. I think a movie. I don't even know what contest I entered. But I won!

Weird, odd, strange... that's all I can say.
    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

That does sound like an odd day. We've all had them... I have more than most... But I'm just an odd duck in that respect. Find out the contest you entered... She needed your photo? Very odd... Hope the movie's fun.

Comment

I'm curious what she needed your photo for.

Comment

Employee of the week photo? ID for the pass? (I know some places want your picture to use the pass)
        Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Well, the picture was for the "Congratulations" poster they made for me.

Someone will pull a JAM and 'stache me, I'm sure.
          When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

Working...
          X