This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All over 50 cents...

...and I don't mean the rap "artist" either...

Last night, I stopped for dinner at one of the rest stops along the PA Turnpike. Since it was around 6, it was a bit crowded, and people were a bit pissy. Usually, the service is pretty good for a fast-food joint.

Anyway, I was in line at the Roy Rogers. At the other register, some old fool and his wife were *screaming* at the cashier. Why? Turns out their order rang up for 50 cents more than it should have been. After about 15 minutes of listening to them bitch, the guy in front of me made some comments about them. I replied with something like "If they're that poor, I'll give them the 2 quarters myself, just to shut them up" just loud enough for them to hear me. That's when the old fool turned around and threatened to "kick my ass."

Now, I'm not exactly a big guy by *any* means, but I do work out quite a bit, and could have easily picked him up, folded him in half, and stuffed him into the trashcan. However, I'm too nice to do that. I did tell him to 'bring it on' after which, he literally ran out of the store. Apparently, he has the balls to chew out a 16-year-old cashier, but not the balls when someone calls him on it.
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

good for you protege.
    I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

I spit from great height on cowardly bullies like him. Good for you! I wish he HAD tried to kick your ass so you could have handed him his.

Comment

Actually he would have "cried victim". Seems like most bullies have a really big problem with people "harassing and threatening" them for no reason.

Comment

Yay Protege!

If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

Hehehe thanks. I just don't like seeing people get away with that crap, especially from some jerk who thinks he can get away with it.
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
            X