This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the full moon coming?

She wasn't a customer but I just had to share this one with somebody.....

Where I live we have several high speed fairly long bridges. Speed limit is 65 but 85 isn't uncommon as there is no place for the cops to hide. I was on one of these bridges today when everyone came to a screeching halt. I had to swerve out of my lane in to another one to avoid creaming the car in front of me..

Why is this so odd you might be asking yourself?? Well the reason for the abrupt stop in traffic... A lady stopped her car in the slow lane and was standing in the center lane having an absolute jumping up and down hissy fit. Her car wasn't disabled.. there was a break down lane right beside her. One man stopped beside her and she called him every thing she could think of except for a purple duck. She came to my car screaming at me to cal 911 and the cops would fix those MFers but there was no one else around her....... MFer or otherwise. She had a very nice car. She was dressed very professionally. Her hair and makeup were perfect. And she was blocking two of three lanes of traffic having a yelling cussing fit in the middle of the hiway. I've never seen anything like it in my life and I'm amazed she wasn't hit when she got out of the car. I did call the cops because I was worried that she was going to get hurt. I didn't get out of the car because I was worried she would hurt me and I'm not a little guy. She has been on my mind all night long hoping that she is ok... I hope the cops were able to get the MFers for her whoever they may have been.

Steve B.

A gun cocks...

Just look over there, Georgianne...remember the rabbits? Think of the rabbits...

BANG!

THUD!

...........drip
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Sounds like a complete and total loon. If there was nothing wrong (if there was, you didn't mention) with her car then WHAT was she screaming about? Something on the radio? She watch a bird commit suicide? Either way those....MFers....are long gone. All she did was create a public disturbance and we all know THAT lands you in the nice men in blue's hands for at least a day.

Still sounds like a loon.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
      X