This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sheeple coworkers

OK, to give some credit, only half our computers are worth using (the one's with the new LCD monitors, the old monitors suck, the are dim, they are small, and they have bad focus). There is one in my cubicle that has an LCD monitor... at this time though there is no computer hooked up to it (and don't give my sheeple coworkers too much credit, the computers are right out on the desk, hard to miss... later I'll get a picture when I get home and can upload it)... so far today in the last 2 hours there have been 3 separate people who have walked into the cubicle, looked at the 3 of us not at that computer make a comment about how it's their lucky day that they got a good monitor, sit down, plug in their headset, log into the phone, then start clicking the mouse like mad trying to get the computer out of sleep... one took a good 3 minutes of cursing and getting frustrated before even thinking to check "oh hey, look no computer"

gah, stupid people...

though I must say it is kinda funny to watch.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

How'd they log in without a computer?
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
      How'd they log in without a computer?
      you have to log into the phone and computer separately... and sense schedule compliance is measured by time logged onto the phone and not the computer most people log onto the phone first.
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Time to rethink that procedure then.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

nah, just set up a betting pool.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
          X