This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two crazies.

So this lady came in, and tried to turn in some scratch it crosswords. They were losers.

Now she tried to tell me that she had enough words. Looking over it, I quickly saw that she scratch letters that she did not have in the box. Natuarlly, all lottery have little barcodes that declare if one is a winner or loser. She tried to tell me that lottery just takes it at face value, meaning if they see enough words, she'd get the money.

I laughed, thinking she was joking.

Boy was I wrong, and boy did I get yelled at for trying to cheat her money. I just gave her her scratch its, along with the slip that says 'Sorry, not a winner'. Told her to take it up with lottery if she so desires.

She didn't like that. Now I'm going to get fired by her. Whatever..

Second girl. Also crazy, or a misunderstanding. (Which I think I'm leaning towards really).

I had the USA today out, reading an article on a new DC MMO coming out.
    http://www.usatoday.com/life/2008-07...universe_N.htm. It was a side article, and next to it was a huge Sugarland article next to it, and she pointed to it asking if I liked him. I said I was reading the new DC game.

She then blubber this little tibit.

woman: Oh I heard of that. It's a new game that connects to your privates and gives you sex! I can't wait for it!
    *toddles out*
    Me: .... WTF.....?
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Quoth Plaidman View Post
    woman: Oh I heard of that. It's a new game that connects to your privates and gives you sex! I can't wait for it!
    *toddles out*
    Me: .... WTF.....?
    What the HELL...?

*gets image of some bastard hybrid of a Game Boy and remote-controlled vibrator*
    *is not surprised by the prospect of the ex trying to design such a beast and failing*
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I've been linked to devices that work along those lines - vibrators that can be controlled by the other partner via mobile phone. Fascinating, but not exactly my cup of tea, since I have to attend meetings every so often.

"Did you want to say something?"

"No! Just felt like putting my hand up..."

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
        What the HELL...?

*gets image of some bastard hybrid of a Game Boy and remote-controlled vibrator*
        *is not surprised by the prospect of the ex trying to design such a beast and failing*
        dammit there goes fond childhood memories. i still play my old brick gameboy. now i will see it as a dirty thing.

I've been linked to devices that work along those lines - vibrators that can be controlled by the other partner via mobile phone. Fascinating, but not exactly my cup of tea, since I have to attend meetings every so often.

"Did you want to say something?"

"No! Just felt like putting my hand up..."

Rapscallion
        dammit again cause now i need for that mental image, thanks raps
        This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
        my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post

um they do make a product called the ivibe guess what that attaches to?
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
            But do they work with mp3 players that aren't ipods?
            How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
              But do they work with mp3 players that aren't ipods?
              Google: Audi-Oh!

Comment

I don't have the link anymore as it creeped me out more than it was funny, but I remember reading an article about a device that hooks to the computer and controls are based on a website where anyone can control what you feel and for how long.

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                  I've seen those (MP3-player activated).

I was talking with the ex once, and he dared mention such an object that would attach to a DS. Um, no. Besides the fact that the very offer from you to "build one" scares me, I usually take my DS on the train or other public places where boredom tends to set in. I believe he also mentioned the computer-controlled one in the same conversation.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

To quote Bill Engvall....

"Dear god. Whatever happen to good old fashion foreplay?"
                    "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

Working...
                    X