Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care how cute your kids are...

...you're not getting a discount!

So check this out, a guy walks into the hotel and asks for a room. I give him the price of the suite, all the room types we had left, and he asks if there are any discounts. I'm giving him a few dollars off, for it is quite late at night and he seems okay. He then pulls this gem. "I have a couple of cute kids, will that give me a discount?"

After he left to go get his stuff I confess I went into the backroom and had myself a bit of a giggle.

I once had one guy try to give me his kid to pay for the cost of his room. I told him if I ever discovered he tried it again I'd call the Cops.

Seems someone else beat me to it though, because a few weeks later he was in the local paper in the police blotter.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

The karma police, perchance? They live inside of my head. Oh, wait, that's the dream police, sorry.

Comment

Please tell me he was joking! Said the right way it can be an ok one, i've had a couple of offers from time to time and it can be kinda cute.
        I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

you should have asked him if he was pimping them out
          Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            I once had one guy try to give me his kid to pay for the cost of his room.
            I try to barter mine off quite often. No one will take her, though.

Comment

Yeah, whatever, buddy...SURE your kids are cute...to YOU! To the rest of us, they might be the ugliest kids on the planet!

Comment

Quoth retaildrone View Post
                I try to barter mine off quite often. No one will take her, though.
                I've offered people money to take my son. Still no takers.

Comment

Quoth Music Mo-Gal View Post
                  Yeah, whatever, buddy...SURE your kids are cute...to YOU! To the rest of us, they might be the ugliest kids on the planet!
                  hahaha so true
                  just like when a coworker shows you pictures of a child or grandchild and you have to be all.... awww cute

unless its my niece in which case SHE IS THE CUTESTS of them all!!!
                  I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
                  X