This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a great mum!

hmmm ok not sure if this should go here, but anyways feel free to move it.
    Yesturday I was shopping in K-mart, and My bf and I had walked up to the regester, there was a lady there with a small child no older that 2, the child had got out of her pram and the lady was swearing at the kid saying she was a F***ing idiot, and the F***ing get back in the pram, and you Stupid F***ing little Sh*t, get into the F***ing pram! I was like oook...I don't agree with swearing in front of little children, let along calling them NAMES...BUT each to there own!...anyways...people are looking at her because she wasn't exactly being quiet!...then she bends down to get the child and pick her up to put her BACK into the pram and slams her knee on one of the displays that was in her way...at this she SCREAMS and the top of her lungs (no joke my ears HURT when she screamed) F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then covers her mouth and you can see she was in pain! It sounded like it hurt...but really! OMG you don't SCREAM that crap out! the Child starts BALLING...at this.and the mum looks like she is about to cry...she shoves the child in the pram and starts up with the sweating again...this is all YOU F***ing fault, you STUPId SH*T...you not getting ANYTHING today! Your F***ing SH*T!...the kid is SCREAMING..the mother goes up to the regester...after pushing in front of me and my bf who just let her go...and checks her stuff through...then starts cooing to the child???? oooh look what mummies got you, ooooo....colours oooo pretty shapes!!!!oooo....

weird!
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

OMG! Wonder what that kid's first word was.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I don't even have to guess what that child's first word was. But I can take a guess as to what kind of environment that poor kid will be growing up in, unless Child Welfare steps in.

Some people shouldn't have children to begin with. That woman is one of them.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

First wow, I uh, okay that has to be worst thing I ever heard of um, really and I witness that I would probably would say something or call Child Welfare on her. I don't even think I ever seen a parent use a curse word in front of their children and calling them names like that (maybe but it might have been awhile). Anyway I have a feeling this might be like a cycle where her parents did the same thing and I have a funny feeling her child is going to do same thing if they have kids.
        Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
        My space
        Facebook

Comment

If I was the cashier ringing the bitchs items through, and she paid with a credit or debit card, I would have memorized her name and then called the cops on her. There is no way in hell I would let that woman leave my store treating her own flesh and blood like horse sh-t.

Comment

That could be trouble for you unless you file anonymously, and even then it could get tricky depending on what the woman decides to do when she gets a visit.

I was thinking, maybe she was bipolar/had some anger management problem? Still, there's no way in hell you should be able to get away with doing that to a kid.

IPF, my first word actually was the F word...funny story. It was fall/winter, and the house had a fireplace. My dad was trying to start a fire, something happened which resulted in a huge cloud of soot belching into the living room and, of course, him swearing up a storm. Me being the little imitative sprog that I was at the time (I was about two) latched onto one word and started repeating it happily (thank the gods my grandmother wasn't in the house at the time). I quickly got lectured as to why I Should Never Say That Word, but technically it was my first real one
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

That poor child. I feel so bad for it.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

What an a**hat!! sounds like one woman I had to deal with a while back...
                I was busy bagging for a friend when this woman comes up to the register with her 2 year old kid in the basket.....not strapped in of course. Well the little tyke decides to try and stand in the cart. I tell the woman that her kid is going to fall and if she hits the ground then we would have to call an ambulance. The woman's reply..."Well if she falls she will learn then." Little kid sits back down. Then the kid succeeds in standing in the cart and nearly topples over. I reach out to catch her in case she falls which is what she nearly doing. The woman then snarls and says "GET YOUR D*AMNNED HANDS OFF OF HER....DO NOT TOUCH HER!!" I back away and say "FINE!!" In the same exact tone she used with me. Customers and employees alike gave her the death glare. After she was all bagged and ready to go she asked me if I would help her out. "NO YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF!!" I leave the checkstand. Mommie dearest storms out in a fit of rage and half way to her cart her little one tries standing again and this time the woman leans in so close to her kid's face and screams at the top of her lungs "WILL YOU SIT THE F*CK DOWN OR SO HELP ME I WILL BEAT YOUR F*CKIN A**!" It turns out she use to work at the store before me and already had the cops called on her for 'child abuse' but had the kid returned to her because of lack of evidence (no bruses or cuts associated with beatings) and one customer beat the hell out of her becasue she shoved the customer when the customer aksed her not to use that language in front of the customer's kid (the one that beat up the evil mom had the kid). Customers even aksed if I was ok and said I was justified in how I replied to that woman. That evil bitch even called in and tried to get me fired which didn't get too far...nearly 5 years later Im still there.
                NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

It burns me up to read this kind of thing, because I always think of those couples that would just love to have a child but can't. So many people who would be loving, caring parents not able to be, while so many ignorant and self centred people are just popping them out as if they don't know what causes them. Grrr.

Comment

What a disgusting woman. In ten years that kid is going to be effing and blinding all over the place and she'll be complaining about his foul language, without ever wondering where he gets it from.
                    A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
                    - Dave Barry

Comment

And no one thought to intervene on the child's behalf? I am not going to be surprised with the child winds up "missing" on the local news.

Comment

They called the cops on her and CPS (child protective services) but they said they cannot really get the child from her because their were no brusies, cuts, or anything like that. While screaming in a child's face and calling him/her foul language is a form of abuse they still couldn't do anything much but suggest counsling. That sucks because the way I see it abuse is abuse wheter it is physical or mental.
                        NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Working...
                        X