This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darn! You're not sprint either!

The funny thing is I recognized this lady's voice.

*ring ring!*

Me: Good afternoon! Thank you for calling <hotel> this is EQ, how can I help you?
    Lady On Phone: Ya know, I do this everytime I call sprint?
    Me:
    LOP: I'm sorry. I have the wrong number.
    Me: Oh, that's okay! It happens to the best of us.
    *both laugh and hang up*

It made my day better, even though she keeps getting a wrong number.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

I often admit that i get a wrong number. I once called one of my old supervisors by accident. We talked for about 20 minutes
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I've had a lot of people hang up on me because they think they have the wrong number. At Rez Desk the Night Shift people are in charge of the whole universities switch board. Day workers just cover the residences.

Anyway, people will call and hang up because they get the switch board. However, most of the time if you get transferred directly to the switch, then you just have to let us put you through.

I remember one time someone called the desk about 14 times asking for ext #*#. They kept calling and asking to be connected. Eventually I just asked who they were calling for
      Person= Oh, I want to talk to Hina.
      Me= 1, my extention is #**. 2, I'm not in my room.
      Person= Then where are you Hina?
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
      X