This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants a dirty spoon?

We allow our customers to sample our ice cream, which we do by taking a plastic spoon, putting some ice cream on it and giving it to them, and after they eat it there's a cup marked "Used Spoons" they put it into. Well tonight a middle-aged woman bought an ice cream cone, and decided she wanted a spoon. Before I could even give her one, she grabbed a dirty spoon out of the cup on top, and stuck it into her ice cream. I said to her "I don't think you want one of those spoons", and she actually asked why! I quietly told her it had been in someone else's mouth, which she did not react to. I finally said I'd have to give her a new ice cream, so that's what I did.

I've never seen that kind of stupidity before.

Proof that people do not read.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Who needs reading when you can have other people's germs in your mouth! YAY!

Seriously, people need to read signs.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
      X