This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, like THATS any better.

this wasn't my customer. i overheard it. i was surprised i heard it, form where i was though...usually i don't hear stuff that far away...

so the place i work at, is promoting the new snickers. the rocky road kind, or whatever. company policy is we are supposed to ask every customer if they want one. this particular customer, was in no way sucky, and everything said between them was good natured.

cw-my coworker
    SC- actually stands more for Silly Customer

Cw-" would you like to try the new Snickers? they are only 2 for $1.00!"

SC-"no thank you! chocolate is bad for you."

Cw-" really? i heard chocolate was good for you."

at this point, iwas thinking that its really DARK chocolate thats good for you.

Sc- "no, thank you. chocolate really is bad for you. but can you please give me a pack of Marborlo lights in box please?"

i went from to to

but seriously. you think chocolate is bad for you? last i heard, people weren't getting lung and throat and mouth cancer from chocolate.... yeah, they may get a bit fatter...but whatever...
    Last edited by Ljt09863; 08-11-2008, 03:35 PM.

Quoth Ljt09863 View Post
    but seriously. you think chocolate is bad for you? last i heard, people weren't getting lung and throat and mouth cancer from chocolate.... yeah, they may get a bit fatter...but whatever...
    or even on the short term how I can tell you chocolate is nowhere near as bad as cigs... chocolate may make me gain a few pounds over time... cigs will give me a coughing fit as soon as I take the first puff (or I assume it would based on how I react to second hand).
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Shoulda told him what chocolate can do for your libido. He'd have been sold.

Comment

Working...
      X