This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll split that!

This guy is playing and gets a blackjack, I get to his hand and he throws up some chips and tells me to split it.... every one of the other players looked at him in the "WTF" manner.

Not to mention, even if it wasn't a blackjack, it was two different cards, not something you can split.

really, it's blackjack, shouldn't you know the basics of it?
    “Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”

-Charles Bukowski

Quoth Muses_nightmare View Post
    This guy is playing and gets a blackjack, I get to his hand and he throws up some chips and tells me to split it....

By the Nameless Lady, that man is an IDIOT. Can we please get The Doctor to go back in time and drown him at birth? Please?
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

You know very well that the Doctor wouldn't do that. Howver we could get him to let one of us...take his 21 if he really doesn't want it.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
        You know very well that the Doctor wouldn't do that. Howver we could get him to let one of us...take his 21 if he really doesn't want it.
        yeah, if he doesn't want the 3 to 2 pay of a black jack I'll gladly take it from him.
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
        X