This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cream

This is from my SO, so I'm turning this post over to him. I'm still trying to convince him to register here, but he's not a "board fanatic" like I am. Goober

Background: SO works for one of the big 3 supermarkets in our area in the dairy department.

Anyway:

One quick customer story. About a week ago we get a phone call from an older woman wanting to know if we have any of the "no sugar added vanilla ice cream" in stock. I check the shelves and we have a bunch so I tell her "yes its in" she then asks "well do you think you will have any in at the end of the month because thats when she will get her next check from the gov't so she can buy some then." ::blinkity:: I tell her that ice cream is ordered as needed so there is no way of knowing 100% if we would have any then but we should. Then she wants to know if there is any way I can make sure we order it so we will for sure have it then. ::sigh:: I told her to call back in the morning and talk to the gal who orders the ice cream and she would take care of her.....
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.
Working...
X