This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my most recent blonde moment

and I will find out tomorrow whether or not I mean that figuratively or literally...

my roommate and I were having a conversation about the naked people I've seen at work, we got to the guy who was manscaped, and I said "I've never understood why people feel the need to trim the bushes" and his response was "well, in my case it would be cutting down the redwoods"

I was like "TMFI" grabbed a bottle of "brain bleach" in this case clorox that was sitting in the laundry room and held it over my head saying "ah, bleach, clean that image out of my head"... and the cap came off...

so my head got a nice dosage of real bleach as well as brain bleach... hopefully I was able to wash it out quickly enough that I won't wake up with blonde hair tomorrow.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Different kind of bleach, actually. Though I am pretty damned sure that you more then likely ruined any clothes you were wearing and the couch cushions you may or may not have been sitting on.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

fortunately I was in the kitchen with laminate floors... and it's a day off so it was PJs basically anyway, so not too much of a loss... nothing that I can't get replacements at the DI for cheap.

Comment

Are they the jammies with the little feet? I can totally imagin you with footsy jammies.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

sadly no... just plaid pajama bottoms and an old t-shirt

... which is overdressed... at least one of my roommates any given night will end up wandering around without pants...

Comment

Lame. The SO always walks around in just his boxers.

At least they're his new boxers. I junked his old holey ones.

Comment

well EQ, during the summer it may have been more likely, but the cold is coming now... but if you so desire if you ever visit salt lake I'm sure I could arrange for the lot of us to walk around in boxers (except L, she'll I guess do the bra and panties).

Comment

ha! that is really funny!

Not that it matters...but lots of guys shave or at least trim their private areas... That is at least quite a few of the guys I have met.
                When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Trimming boosts our egos. Gotta love that "extra" optical inch, lol!
                  "Whether or not what you do has the effect you want, it will usually have three at least that you never expected, and one of those usually unpleasant." The Law of Unintended Consequences

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    Are they the jammies with the little feet? I can totally imagin you with footsy jammies.
                    I have footie jammies.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Okay the following comment is not to be viewed by anyone 18 or under:
                      Trimming pubic hair is something you do for your partner. When giving fellatio if there is a lot of hair it frequently gets stuck in your teeth. Nothing is worse than trying to get curly pubic hair out of your mouth/teeth. Worse than cat hair I swear.

Trimming your pubic hair is also a "cleanliness" issue. "" because it isn't actually cleaner it just FEELS cleaner. And to most people, myself included, that make all the difference.

Also, I too have footie jammies, with the trap door in the back for...going to the bathroom...yeah

Comment

Quoth Raieth View Post
                        Also, I too have footie jammies, with the trap door in the back for...going to the bathroom...yeah
                        Ooooooooooh. I'm kinda jealous.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                        X