This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome managers

Ok, so we've all had our fair share of horrible managers, but I'm just wondering if anyone here has had a particularly wonerful manager. Out of all the managers I've worked for (and there's been lots, my company has trouble keeping them) I'd have to say the best was a guy that i'll call K.

Top 5 reasons K was the best
    1) he never asked his employees to do anything that he wasn't willing to do himself.
    2) He always listened to his employees side of the story when SCs complained (and tended to believe the employees)
    3) he was extremely friendly to everyone he worked with, and would go out of his way to cheer people up (morale was always good around him)
    4) He was always there, and by this I mean he showed up, usually early for his shift and stayed late. He never left when there was stuff to get done.
    5) He refused to let us be abused by customers. Of course he didn't let us talk back or anything, but if someone was being hostile, hateful or threatening he would kick them out without thinking twice.

So share your stories about those rare but wonderful management gems who we all know are out there, albeit somewhat elusive.
    Last edited by ladyklack; 10-01-2006, 05:51 PM.
    Our brains are smarter than we think they am!

my craft department manager

Was a saint, she did everything a great manager should do. I can not praise her enough! You think about your dream manager, and that was her. Im not even kidding, she was wonderful!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
    X