Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer even bothered other customers!

So I walked into a department store recently, looking for a specific item. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a long line of people waiting to pay for their purchases. I noticed them because two or three of the people at the end of the line had scattered, with shocked looks on their faces. A woman was fanning herself.

Then it hit me. The stench. Someone in the line or near it (probably in the line) had cut one HELL of a juicy, malodorous fart. Some of the customers simply left the line and sought a less polluted area.

Not exactly sucky customer behavior, but entertaining for me, since I wasn't close to the source. Must have been REALLY bad for those who were, since I could experience the rankness from where I was, at least ten feet away.

I didn't do it, but my father is notorious for doing that and then walking off. Once, he did this to my brother, Terry.

While in a grocery store, my father let out a SBD (silent, but Deadly). Then as a lady wandered by and started to gag, Dad turns to Terry and proclaims loudly. "D*mn SON! Couldn't you have waited till we were out of the store!?"
    Terry, was beside himself.

Another time, we were getting ready to go to the lake. So Mum and I were in the store with him getting the foodstuffs. While we're standing there, my dad suddenly wanders outside. This should have been a clue. I, standing a short distance away, look over to see the poor cashier turning several shades of green and giving my mother a rather odd look. Looking up at the girl, my mother sniffed, looked around and asked innocently. "Uh, what's that smell?" She then saw my father standing outside laughing. This made it rather difficult on her signing the check she was writing. She was sick, and yet trying not to laugh. One only wonders what the poor clerk was thinking.
    Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

I had one time I was bending over when this old guy farts right there..He KNEW I was there...KNEW!! I just calmy replied to my friend who was next to me...."Dude....did you step in dog doo or did someone toss back rotting meat in here cuz....damn!" The old guy left and my friend broke out into hysterics and said it was that guy who farted...and got pissed off and left.
      NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

I am going to be the first to admit, that I do fart in public. I, on more then one occasion, letted out a very harsh one. It always embarrasses me, whenever I do that. Once I was squinting down, looking at something, and this one lady, had let out the worst fart, that you could ever imagined
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

My husband is very uptight and never farts in public. In fact, he's so uptight it has occured to me that he never farts, period.

Anyway, he said one of his more hilariously embarassing moments came when he was in high school at an assembly. Entire school was in the gym. Nancy Thurmond, Strom Thurmond's wife, was in there giving some sort of speech for some reason (probably vote for my fossilized husband for senate, blah blah blah). Needless to say, it was some dry, boring stuff. Husband and his buddy were cutting up and making each other laugh up in the bleachers. Husband admits to having terrible gas. Buddy was trying to make him fart by making him laugh.

Nancy Thurmond says "And so, in summary...."

And in that moment of pregnant silence, husband lets loose with a huge, echoing ripper.

All heads turn and look at him. So he does what any intelligent person would do...he points at his buddy.

Comment

Working...
          X