This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really man?

I had a guy at my table last night who decided to be obnoxious in the "I'm going to ask lots of questions of the people around me and spout off random crap that no one wants to hear" He was annoying but not beligerent or anything. Anyway, I had another guy on the table that annoying guy decided to talk to, because he had an accent. Brain burp of this comes in when their conversation goes like this:

AG: Annoying guy
    AC: Accent guy

AG: So are you from australia, your accent sounds australian?
    AC: No man, I'm from Brooklyn.

I would like to know how he got the two confused, I mean I can see him not knowing specifically what the accent was but Australia? really?

The annoying guy actually caused several people, including Accent guy to leave the table (And accent guy was a good tipper and nice! )
    “Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”

-Charles Bukowski

Quoth Muses_nightmare View Post

AG: Annoying guy
    AC: Accent guy

AG: So are you from australia, your accent sounds australian?
    AC: No man, I'm from Brooklyn.

I would like to know how he got the two confused, I mean I can see him not knowing specifically what the accent was but Australia? really?
    Good god, my fiance is from Brooklyn and his accent most definitely does not sound australian. And i thought i was bad at placing accents.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Im Australian and I am very very very sure I DO NOT sound like someone from Brooklyn...

Random Question: Why is it in all American (and English) shows whenever a character has to have been somewhere totally random or far away they have ALWAYS been in Australia. I swear its never South Africa always Australia!

Comment

Working...
      X