Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE tell me someone else has done this...!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE tell me someone else has done this...!

Or I may think Im having early onset alzheimers!!

I get in the shower tonite and Im wondering why something feels wrong. It takes almost a full minute of me just standing there to realize that I STILL HAVE MY FREAKIN SOCKS ON!!

Wow...I amaze myself....

You're very tired, aren't you?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I've done that sort of thing before. Not to worry, you've probably just have been working your ass off like the rest of us lowly peons.
      "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

LMAO...I was tired but still bewildered at how I could do that and not immediately realize it....

Comment

ive done that but i was extremely tired at the time

i did realise it as soon as the water hit though

man that feels NASTY when water seeps through your socks
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Not socks, but I have forgotten my glasses a few times. Going blind when the water hits is usually a good clue.
            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
              Not socks, but I have forgotten my glasses a few times. Going blind when the water hits is usually a good clue.
              I've done that too - you're just so used to having them on all the time, that you forget...until you go into the shower.

Comment

I've kept my glasses on.

My not waterproof watch, too.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Back in high school I spent a couple of summers at a music camp called Blue Lake. Now, I was a girl scout. My family camped frequently, too. So to me, the point of camp is to be outside, and not freak out about things like sand. To most of the girls at Blue Lake, camp was about music. Period. So when you put 80 girls into a unit with five showers, it takes a battle plan to shower in the morning. Girls would get up at five in the morning to get into the shower before breakfast. I just waited til rest time and had plenty of time and hot water...but enough background.

So one night, about three am, many of us in the cabin are awakened by a thud and loud clang. Somone's alarm clock had fallen off its shelf and down the floor. No big deal, go back to sleep. One girl got up and left the cabin. She woke up, realized she had to use the facilities, and went out, right?

Oh, no. She heard the clang, got up, SLEEPWALKED to the bathhouse and didn't wake up til she was halfway through her shower. At which point she just finished cleaning up and then came back to bed.
                  My webcomic is called Sidekick Girl. Val's job is kinda like retail, except instead of corporate's dumb policies, it's the Hero Agency, and the SC's are trying to take over the world.

Comment

I've got a friend who does the sock thing all the time. His dad says he has youngtzimer's disease.

Comment

ironically last night I did this.. well kinda

as I lived in a flat with 5 other people, I have 100% plastic shower jandles

I also have plan blue jandles to wear around the house so I dont have to touch the grimey floor, these are fabric covered. I got into the shower last night and about 2 seconds later realised which jandles I had on my feet.....
                      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I believe I win.
                        Back in highschool, when I still wore glasses, I walked around the house for 30 minutes looking for my glasses....WHILE WEARING THEM. Over my eyes, not propped up on my head or anything. One would think I'd have clued up when I could actually SEE and not walk into anything, but nope, I was convinced I didn't have my glasses.
                        *sigh*

Plus, when making tea, I've actually put the kettle in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard once.
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                          I believe I win.
                          Back in highschool, when I still wore glasses, I walked around the house for 30 minutes looking for my glasses....WHILE WEARING THEM.
                          On a related note I've stomped around work for a good five minutes, getting more and more irate, rummaging in my locker, upturning both offices looking for my kit belt. Until I realise I'm wearing it (it's not light either).
                          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

How does sticking your finger in your eye in an attempt to remove glasses that are already on the counter rate?
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I have this one pen light. I used it at work to show this one unit that was completely dark and on investigations. Notice the keyword being "used". After one day at work, when I taking out the trash. I reached into my pocket and tossed it away. The next day I was looking for it all over and I realized that the garbage men had already came by, that I tossed it into the dumpster. It was less than $5.00, but damn. The light was perfect, it was just the right size.
                              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
                              X