This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with the forklift?

Monday afternoon, my boss plugged the (electric) forklift into its charger, and plugged the charger into the wall.

Wednesday morning he went in, unplugged everything, hopped on the forklift and it failed to move.

Took him 10 minutes to figure out that the battery was flat because, while he'd plugged the charger in, he hadn't turned it on.

We could use a point and laugh smiley, because I'd use it for this thread.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
      We could use a point and laugh smiley, because I'd use it for this thread.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

E_Q, that's a good one.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

No underscore.

I use both mysmilies.com and mysmiley.net for them.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            mysmiley.net
            you called
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I admit to having done this with my camera & a mobile phone, but - a forklift? Seriously?
              "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
              X