This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• booked!

I HATE HATE HATE HATE it when people come in (or call), ask if we have rooms, and when we are booked I tell them but they rarely if ever believe me.

I am just screwing with ya! I just don't like your ugly face!

And, like tonight, if I tell someone the hotel is booked up solid they say, "But the parking lot looks empty."

Okay, numbnuts, we have a huge meeting facility. Come here during the day & you need to pray for a space at times.

I literally have to tell people that I am here to sell rooms, so why would I lie if it meant money? Then they still eye me like I am shafting them!

duh urg
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Yes dimwit, because such a thing as "carpooling" doesn't exist.

We're booked at Working Hotel again and will continue to be booked until the end of the month. Good luck gettings rooms in November too.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

and obvious no one took advantage of the hotel shuttle, or used a cab
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        and obvious no one took advantage of the hotel shuttle, or used a cab
        Exactly, at least 20% of our guests use a taxi or shuttle from the airport.
        When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Working...
        X