Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My local Home Depot ROCKS (and here's why)!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My local Home Depot ROCKS (and here's why)!

A few weeks ago, I needed a clear, plastic thermostat cover with a lock for my a/c unit (tenant troubles, don't ask).... so I went online and found the cover I wanted for the right price.

I called the store and someone picked up on the second ring, and I gave the girl in Customer Service the SKU#. The girl said that the computer registered 11 in stock, but she wanted to make sure they physically had the item on the shelf, so she transferred me to Plumbing (kinda odd, I know). The guy who picked up the phone confirmed that they did, indeed, have 4 on the shelf. I asked, "What aisle?" He said, "22, on the end." I thanked him and hung up.

After work, I drove to the store, walked right up to Aisle 22, and boomp, there it was, in all it's clear glory. I checked out within minutes. The whole thing was painless.... with the phone call and all, 10 minutes to get what I needed.

I'm impressed with the teamwork of that particular transaction!

Thanks, Home Depot!
    Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss
Working...
X