This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Racist

So, apparently I'm racist because I don't like Oregon. I was talking with one of my coworkers who is from Oregon. He doesn't like Oregon either, and apparently there was a woman who was from Oregon with her little hell spawns that parked over by the cart corral and passed by us. she said something along the lines of this:

OL-Oregon Lady
    M-duh
    C-Coworker

OL: I'm going to report you to the manager
    M- may i ask why?
    OL- You're being racist.
    M-How?
    OL- You don't like Oregon. How can you be so arrogant? Just because we're from a different state than you doesn't mean you have to be so mean to us Oregonians.
    C-He was actually talking to me. I'm from Oregon. He was actually saying that he didn't like a certain place in Oregon, that's all.
    OL- typical republican response.

Note, that the womans mommy tank was covered in bumper stickers saying things like: America Sucks,F##k America,God Hates Fags, etc.

So, she ended up telling the manager who laughed her out of the office.

I guess you learn something new every day, I learned that if you don't like a certain state, you're racist
    Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Wow..

I've heard people from Oregon being a little friendly with ..uh.. other SPECIES.. but that makes them a seperate RACE??

Comment

Yeah ... Oregonians ... are special ... aren't they? (Note: The only time I've seen Oregon is on a map).

However, if you don't like a state, wouldn't that make you a Stateist? Or something like that?

Comment

I guess that makes me a Statist, then. Of the entire north.

*Evil Monkey Point*

STOP TELLING ME I'M NOT FROM MY HOMETOWN! I AM!! I JUST SPEAK BETTER THAN THE HICKABILLIES HERE!

Grr.
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

How is not liking a particular state racist? Add that definition to Wikipedia....lol.

Comment

Quoth Bagboy View Post

I guess you learn something new every day, I learned that if you don't like a certain state, you're racist
            and apparently pointing out that someone isn't racist makes you a republican (odd how I thought that who you voted for made you Republican... silly me)
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

In high school my best friend was telling me about her new sister-in-law. She said something like, "Elena is Mexican so I can practice my Spanish on her."

This kid passing by stopped and went on a rant about how racist my friend was for calling her sister-in-law 'Mexican'.

Her sister-in-law, of course, was from Mexico.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post

Her sister-in-law, of course, was from Mexico.
                damn, so my cousin in law must be a racist... he tells people that he's Argentinian...
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

If you didn't like Oregano, would that make you a herbist?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                    STOP TELLING ME I'M NOT FROM MY HOMETOWN! I AM!! I JUST SPEAK BETTER THAN THE HICKABILLIES HERE!
                    Oh Lord, I feel your pain. I'm from the South and I'm one of the proudest Southerners you've ever met (I am not, however, racist, homophobic, a red neck, or any of the other horrible things some people think of when they hear "Southern"). However, my Momma was British. Daddy passed away when I was 2 and my step father is also British.

Did you know that it is not uncommon to end up with whatever accent your parents have?

Me, my brother and both my sisters all have mild British accents and really not much of a Southern accent (except a couple of words we picked up from our cousins on Daddy's side). NO ONE ever believes me when I tell them I'm from *Small Town*.
                    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

EY

I'm from NEW YOIK anIdunwannaheah no stereotypes...

CAPICE?!?!?

Comment

Quoth Bagboy View Post
                        ...Note, that the womans mommy tank...
                        what's a mommy tank?

Comment

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how disliking a location makes you a racist.
                          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth CorDarei View Post
                            what's a mommy tank?
                            An SUV bought specifically to "safely carry" her brood around town.
                            "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
                              An SUV bought specifically to "safely carry" her brood around town.
                              Aka a "bimbo box." (Cookies if you get the reference.)
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                              X