This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again...

Well, I'll bet not many here really remember me too much, but I used to post a lot about my experiences at the grocery store, Kroger, a long time ago. I haven't posted hardly at all except for occasionally in the Off Topic board for about a year, if not longer, since I quit there, and I had a short stint in a factory, so I didn't have much to talk about.

I got laid off from there when business suddenly dropped off and they realized they had too many people, so, guess where I find myself again? That's right, Kroger! I start tomorrow. Again. Wish me luck, and I'll probably be posting plenty of stories... again!
    Stop driving me insane, I'm already within walking distance!

My commiserations on being laid off. At least you got another job. I hope the SCs will be few and far between.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Jaden! I remember you when I was in chat more regularly. Young chap with a mature head on your shoulders, right?

Well, good luck with the SCs. May they fall into a pit of snails before they reach you.

Rapscallion

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah, cinemaguy, you're absolutely right - I should be grateful I'm getting a job at all right now, not complaining about it. And thanks for the compliment, Raps, I hope that I live up to it

I started today, but I spent my whole 5 hour shift just going through the training programs on the computer...the same ones I did before. Oh well, got paid for 5 hours of staring at a computer screen My first official day is tomorrow, then.
        Stop driving me insane, I'm already within walking distance!

Comment

Quoth Jaden View Post
          Thanks guys! Yeah, cinemaguy, you're absolutely right - I should be grateful I'm getting a job at all right now, not complaining about it.
          Losing a job sucks. Going back to retial also sucks. Complaining - that's what CS is for.
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
          X