This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to meet the local Coroner.

I was at work, minding my own business, when two State Poloce Troopers walk in the door, followed by a balding man with a clipboard.

Apparently there was an accident, and one of those involved had keycards to this hotel. A pedestrian was hit by someone.

And the balding man was the coroner.

SC

PS: I can't tell you anymore than this. The Coroner told me not to.
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Yay... Bro, you have made me feel so much better about my job... I have never had to meet a coronor with my job (I've met a coronor before, one of my mother's neighbors best friends is a coronor). Thank you Bro for raising the standard of bad days at work.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post

PS: I can't tell you anymore than this. The Coroner told me not to.

He knows that you come onto CS.com?
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
        He knows that you come onto CS.com?
        Itt's probably still under investigation, and you shouldn't reveal details about an ongoing investigation.
        <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

I've never met the coroner, but my job has me handling at least 8-10 pedestrian (on bike or on foot) vs car accident claims. Occasional fatality. I hate those.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
            Thank you Bro for raising the standard of bad days at work.
            Always glad to be of assisstance.

SC
            "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Comment

Dude... was he nice? Oh oh! Was he cute?
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                Dude... was he nice? Oh oh! Was he cute?
                Well, he wasn't like the CSI coroner if that's what you mean. He was pretty serious. (Actually, he was more serious than the troopers).

Cute, well, I'm a guy, and he's a guy, and I don't swing that way. But if you find 50 yr old, overweight, bald, with a Capt. Picard fringe cute, then yes.

SC

Comment

Apparently Picard *is* considered sexy by many women. But maybe it's the authority speaking?

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
                    Apparently Picard *is* considered sexy by many women. But maybe it's the authority speaking?
                    The fringe was the only resemblance he had to him.

ETA: Update!

The cops returned (sans coroner) to get MY information because I was the one they spoke to the night of the incident. They also asked questions about illegals staying here. I had only heard rumors and didn't actually KNOW anything about that particular information, but apparently the victim was an "undocumented alien".

SC
                    Last edited by BroSCFischer; 11-11-2008, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                      Well, he wasn't like the CSI coroner if that's what you mean.
                      I *adore* Doc. :swoon:
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                        I *adore* Doc. :swoon:
                        Doc's MINE!

::hiss::
                        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                        X