This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I start to worry now...?

So...it's been a quiet few weeks at the store. I mean, REAL quiet. Too quiet. Not an SC in sight!!

Now, normally, I'd be doing a happy dance, or at the very least a happy bootie bounce in my seat (for if I attempted to dance, I'd no doubt injure myself...), but it seems so eerie that I haven't had to deal with any SCs recently.

It's like the calm before the storm. I'm getting frightened. Logically, I know it isn't going to last. Finals are coming up and buybacks are going to start going into hardcore overdrive around December first, and I'll be so inundated with sucktitude then, it won't be funny, and I'll be back here wistfully wishing for the SC free days of yore...

But I tell you, it just isn't right that it's so quiet!! It's like an omen of some dark, terrible things to come. I'm still getting scared. Someone hold me... >.>

Just get the drinks ready for when the storm clouds break? And get your fingers ready so that you can tell us all the horrors.

Comment

Boobies!

What?
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
        Just get the drinks ready for when the storm clouds break? And get your fingers ready so that you can tell us all the horrors.
        About the only thing I can do, right? Don't worry, I'll keep the fingers nimble and loose!!

Wait...did that sound right...?

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        Boobies!

What?
        But...I'm not wearing my pretty purple bra...

Comment

Working...
        X