This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pink camo panties

lets start out with a couple more stories from the library.

audio-visual complaints
    as a library worker at the community college we got shuffled around to all aspects of it, including delivering audio-visual material to teachers. this was always the worst part of the job to me. the tv carts are really heavy, and most of them are really old so the wheels don't work right all the time, and tend to be squeaky. the pc carts are even worse. they roll better, but they don't want to stop rolling, or turn.

so yeah, if i'm bringing a tv cart to your class room and i'm running a bit late, but still get it to you before you actually start your class, don't glare and me and say "Finally!" really angrily. because as i was pulling it out of the elavator, those stupid old wheels might have turned sideways suddenly and fallen down in the crack between the floor and the elevator, leaving me know choice but to physically lift the cart up enough to get it out. not easy for anyone, especially not for a weakling like me.

if you see me in the hallway pushing a tv or pc cart, please get to one side. don't continue to walk lined up taking up the whole hallway, and please, please, don't sit on the floor with your legs stretched out across the hall.

and finally, if you are a teacher that ordered a tv cart brought down to your room, please DO NOT decide you'd rather teach your class in the room across the hall, move the tv their, and inform nobody that you did so.

back to the call center again.

congratulations, you manage to hurt my utilization score
    this is also during the promotion of buy $100 dollars worth of stuff, get $20 dollars off. anything you pay for with a gift card doesn't count, because you already bought the gift card from us. so this lady had $100 dollars, but wants to use a gift card that brings the total below the hundred.
    me: I'm sorry, ma'am. after the gift card your merchandise total is below $100. amounts paid for my a gift card don't count for the promotion.
    sc: (testily) but i got the gift card as a refund.
    me: a refund?
    sc: yeah, for an item i never got.
    me: okay, may i please place you on hold for a couple minutes
    sc: fine.
    me: *calls up a resource coordinator* I have a customer trying to use a gift card towards the $20 dollars off promotion and she says it was from a refund *reads off card number to the rc*
    rc: okay, well...looks like we sent her something at the beginning of the year... she said she never recieved it so we sent her a gift card...called back and said she never got the gift card, so we sent another one...but it looks like the original purchase was paid for with a gift card to begin with...she had a $100 dollar gift card and used part of it on a $40 pair of boots...that's why we sent her a gift card as a refund. if she presses the issue though, just tell her you'll put a note on there for her.
    me: okay, thank you. Thank you for holding ma'am. it seems that the item you never recieved was also originally purchased with a gift card-
    sc: not all of it but fine. whatever. *click*

boat covers
    guy calls in, places an order, then after awhile of thinking we have the following exchange.
    guy: do you have boat covers?
    me: (i know i never said which store i work for, but if you knew you'd understand why this question is a little silly) yes sir, we do.
    guy: i'd like a boat cover.
    me: (looking at pages of boat covers that we offer, groaning inside) do you know what type specifically you'd like?
    guy: i have a boat cover, a polyester one, but it stains my boat. i got a white bass boat and it leaves blue stains on it. i don't want a polyester one, i want one made out of a material.
    me: sir, i'm sorry but all of our boat covers are made out of polyester or vinyl, and polyester is better quality than the vinyl ones.
    guy: well, i don't want one that stains.
    me: okay sir, can you tell me the dimensions of your boat?
    guy: its xx feet long.
    me: okay. can you tell me the beam width and if it's a single or dual console?
    guy: huh?
    me: do you know the beam width?
    guy: no.
    me: is it a single console or a dual console?
    guy: a what?
    me: does it have one seat at the front or two.
    guy: oh, one.
    me: okay. well, to find a boat cover that fits best i really should have your width, are you sure you don't know it?
    guy: one minute...it's xxx
    me: okay, thank you. (goes through and names off three high quality uber-waterproof boat covers)
    guy: actually, i see some here in the catalog, will these fit my boat?
    me: can i have the item number of one of them?
    guy: xx-xxx-xxx-xx
    me: okay, there is one here that would fit your boat.
    guy: i don't want it to stain my boat.
    me: (it's a 300 something dollar boat cover, if it stains your boat you're doing something wrong there.) well, sir...if you're really that paranoid you could get it in white instead of blue.
    guy: that'd be less likely to stain?
    me: well, if it does stain, you probably won't notice it since it'd be the same color as your boat, but it really shouldn't stain anyway.
    guy: okay, add that to my order.

size/color code
    if you read the item number and i ask if there is a size or color code, you don't have to tell me the actual size and color of the item and then tell me the code. and you certainly don't have to respond in a snotty voice "That is the item number for such and such color." great, lovely, and what's the SIZE?
    and if you've got a list of 30 some items you're ordering, and on every single one i ask you for the size/color code, please catch on and start saying it with the rest of the item number. thank you.

awkward
    me: hello, this is mandy. how may i help you?
    ag:hello mandy, umm...this is...kinda awkward, but do you have any camo underwear for ladies, like panties?
    me: one moment, let me check that for you. okay sir, we don have some ladies underwear available in green white or pink camo.
    ag: are they just regular panties or are they thongs?
    me: they're just regular panties sir.
    ag: okay.
    me: would you like the item number for them sir?
    ag: no thank you, that's fine. *click*
    me: ...ookay...
    Last edited by raine_naoe; 12-13-2008, 06:24 AM.
    I make music videos in my spare time. http://www.youtube.com/user/raven13x. Check them out ^_^

Hehe, the last one is classic. I once had a caller on a thrid shift that would never speak to any males. When he got a female, he'd usually say "You must have pretty feet" or "I want to suck on your toes".
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth raine_naoe View Post
      awkward 867
      Edited for amusement.

About the gift card thing - don'tcha wish the guys who come up with the fine-print gotchas would be forced to deal with the suckage they inevitably create?
      Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
        Edited for amusement.

About the gift card thing - don'tcha wish the guys who come up with the fine-print gotchas would be forced to deal with the suckage they inevitably create?
        meh, it makes sense. i mean, it'd sorta almost be the same as ordering a product, then wanting to return it, get another one, and get an extra $20.

and yes, I was thinking of Gravekeeper ^_^
        I make music videos in my spare time. http://www.youtube.com/user/raven13x. Check them out ^_^

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
          When he got a female, he'd usually say "You must have pretty feet" or "I want to suck on your toes".
          "oh, it would do my bunions a world of good!"
          Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Meeh, I used to get The Tickle Guy every Saturday morning like clockworth. Arount 10 est he'd be working his fetish, call up the company, act like he was going to order and then start talking about tickling. He got me the first time but never again.

Pink camo panty fetish. That's a new one on me and I thought I had all the fetish guys, the toe sucker guy, the tickle guy, the pancake guy, the big ass guy, the foot sniffer, etc, etc...
            "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth raine_naoe View Post
              awkward
              me: hello, this is mandy. how may i help you?
              ag:hello mandy, umm...this is...kinda awkward, but do you have any camo underwear for ladies, like panties?
              me: one moment, let me check that for you. okay sir, we don have some ladies underwear available in green white or pink camo.
              Oooh! Get the green! They hide the stains better...
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                Uh, I hate to break it to you but if you're needing to hide Green stains something is seriously wrong!
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                  You could just say that it's a part of the pattern!
                  This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

pink camo underwear? Gravekeeper's going to have a fit.
                    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                      Uh, I hate to break it to you but if you're needing to hide Green stains something is seriously wrong!
                      What? You've never gotten grass stains on your underwear?

Not that *I* ever have, of course.

That would require wearing underwear.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                        What? You've never gotten grass stains on your underwear?
                        Never on my underwear...
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Pink camo panties...

For the girl who goes commando!
                          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                            Urine sould only be green if you're Mr. Spock.
                            If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

I thought it was Vulcan *blood* that was green. I suspect there is no official word on... excreta.

Comment

Working...
                              X